BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

1 more week before school reopen BACK !

GRRRR ~ time running so fast ! and I just waste my time with doing something silly, EVERYTIME !
but it's good to hear school will be reopen back for second semester XDD
makin lama aku kat rumah nie, makin besar badan aku ! haihhh ! TEKANAN -..-
aku tak tahu lahh kenapa kan, aq dah jaga makan aku but it's still not work !
WHAT THE FISHHH -.-'
ishhh, I'm getting jelous when looked at skinny girl :(
how they take care of their body !
please-2, tell me lahh . lol -.-
with my height and weight it's perfectly not normal !
why I'm born like this, ceyhhh ayat macam gampang :PP
but I'm thankful to Allah cause there's no disablement on my physical state, Alhamdulillah XDD
however, I will not give up to lose my weight ! XDD
okayy, holiday is coming to over so what are you waiting for ?
wash your scholl shoes lahh :PP
I'm done already . HAHAH XDD

0 comments: