BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

NURUL NABILA :)

Nurul Nabila, 18 years old, bukit jelutong, 
yes, she's mine ! always mine :PP
I knew her about 5 or 4 month ago, can't remember lah -.-
she's knew everything about me, not at all lahh, there's CERTAIN PART that I shouldn't tell her X)
whenever I felt something are not going right she's lead me :')
thank you EYLA
and I'm sorry if I did anything wrong or hurt you, it by accidently :(
you too kind to me, there's nothing I can pay all your kindness 
I wish someday we'll meet each other and start laughing as we did everytime we webbie XDD
I will always pray your happiness EYLA, pray that someday there's a guy waiting you down the balcony, just romeo did to juliet :D
I LOVE YOU EYLA <3 <3 <3



0 comments: